Photo Credit: Sarnibill1
This is how I picture you–running down the road, chasing your dream–with your eyes dancing, your mouth wide open, and your tongue flapping in the wind. Life is just too amazing not to be chasing it with all you’ve got!
Ditch the Squirrels!
Have you ever had one of those days/weeks/months? A “take-it-or-leave-it” day?
That’s how my February ended up being. I felt like I was just chasing squirrels all month.
Last month, I laid bare my pretty ambitious goals for my life and business. (BTW, I realize it wasn’t my highest moment in blog title creation, but I hope this one made up for it) 😛
For those of you who missed it…here’s the synopsis:
- Time for me to “shit or get off the pot”
- I want to build a six-figure business by connecting with 100,000 people and building a solid platform from which to create credibility with them.
Although, February felt like a meh month, there were some really great things that happened behind the scenes and I’m SUPER stoked about them.
I had a kick-ass consulting/come-to-Jesus session with my friend, Ash Ambirge of The Middle Finger Project.
I found out who I’m talking to and what I have to say. (In business-speak, that’s “target market and core message”)
More important than markets and messages, products and services, is YOU. I uncovered a treasure that I have to offer you. Wanna know what I discovered?
Here It Is!
There are 3 fundamental areas in which I am going to help you to build greater confidence and strength in your life.
1. Through Your Relationships
2. With Your Wealth (ie, business, career, etc)
3. By Living Your Passion and Purpose
In another life, I facilitated relationship enhancement workshops, and I know there is a pile of info in my back pocket that would light you up (in a good way).
Over the past decade, I’ve buried myself up to my eyeballs in personal development, psychology and self-help.
The Rubber Meets The Road
If you’re reading this site with any amount of regularity, you probably know tons of shit too, but you struggle in one area or another to effectively apply what you know.
The philosophies and ideas we learn as we study personal development can be so…well…squishy. Meaning they’re often abstract.
I want to take that psychological mush that’s swirling around in your head and consolidate it into effective tools that you can actually use to create greater happiness and power in your own life.
Greater clarity = greater focus
Greater focus = greater ability to produce
Greater production = momentum
Momentum creates a feeling of worth, power, and purpose that brings a sense of peace and joy to everyday life. That’s what I want for you.
That is the context of all that’s been going on internally (for me, and here at the site). But I wanted to share some specific changes I’ve made and point out some other resources and helpful tools I’m starting to develop.
So, here’s what’s been going on behind the scenes.
1. Blog – I will continue to blog here at True Spiritual Awakening, publishing every Tuesday and Friday.
3. YouTube – One of the most effective ways I have of communicating is by video…so I’m starting to publish YouTube videos as often as I can. I published several this week, so check them out and subscribe to my channel.
I also made a few cosmetic changes you might have noticed. I added a video introduction (in place of my picture) on the right hand sidebar of this site.
I rewrote the “about” page to help fellow seekers understand what we’re about here. (HUGE shout out to Kimmie for her amazing feedback that helped me work out the kinks on this page). I also added a “hire me” page, cuz I gotta eat, too!
Let’s Chase Your Dreams…
- I need to know most of all how I can help you achieve your dream! I have a huge heart and tons of practical guidance just waiting to be unloaded on your butt, so spill it! 😉
- Send me your thoughts, comments and suggestions about the site and content (format/presentation) that would better serve you.
- On the podcast, I’m also featuring answers to your biggest questions, so send them in!
…And the Occasional Squirrel!
So let’s chase some big-ass dreams…and an occasional squirrel or two. This is an amazing journey and some really cool things are about to explode here on the site.
I am grateful for every one of you. You inspire me.